My approach: a tailor-made and caring accompaniment
It is important that you have the right “feeling” with your psycho-practitioner.
I am committed to doing my job as best I can, offering you a caring environment, with confidence and respect.
- My method is based on personalized support,tailored to your profile and your story. I will suggest the right number of sessions to achieve your goal.
- I regularly work in collaboration with health professionals(generalists, psychologists, psychiatrists, child psychiatrists, physiotherapists…), while remaining in the context of an accompanying therapy that is not the responsibility of the medical profession.
- I am committedto giving you my full attention and compassion, in favour of your well-being and your personal development.
- Each session takes place in complete confidentiality and discretion, I listen to you actively and without judgment.
- I am committed to embellishing my toolbox, through new training, updates and supervision in the techniques I propose.
I’m with you, but you’re playing the lead role in your therapy to achieve your goals!
Therapy is a collaboration of two, it is important that there is active commitment and mutual trust.